I wanna quit smoking can anyone help? -

Thursday, October 8, 2009

I wanna quit smoking can anyone help? -


Heeyah i wanna quit smoking but i know know the best way how. My doctor said i have to go to one of those group things, but i don-t think that-s for me. And i know about the inhaler ETC you can buy but i know what which one is for me. Does anyone know how i can get cigarettes off my mind. Ive only have two today which is good (:
Try the nicotine patches
I needed to cut down gradually in order to quit. The patch did nothing for me, but the gum helped. It-s advised that you don-t smoke at all while using either of these, so toss your cigs. I not only missed the nicotine at first, I missed the -inhale-, so a quick intake of air through pursed lips helped. Distractions help, too. I never, ever thought a group would help me, but in combination with tossing my smokes, gum, breathing, and distractions, they did make a difference. Good luck!
i quit by reading a book called - The easy way to stop smoking- by Alan Carr. it-s about 15 bucks. and you smoke while you read it and then at the end, you smoke one more cigarette and then you have quit for good like magic. it-s amazing. and you don-t have withdrawals .. it-s almost too good to believe. good luck :D
well i don-t know if this will help you, but try distracting yourself like what do you like to dddo, maybe play sports, read.
You can also try eating sun flower seed , cause your so occupied in tasaking the shells off that you forget about your need.
Try to do things that lead you off track of smoking.
but otherwise ide suggest the group.

but if some how neither works and your willing to spend a good few bucks

http://www.e-cig.org


this dosent necessarily mean that it will make you stop its just a better solution.
I-ve heard that hypno-therapy works. I-m not really sure where to find out information about it but if you type it into Google you should get heaps of answers. Good luck and I think you-re doing the right thing :)
wean yourself off, start at 10 the 1st day, 9 the 2nd day and so on till you get to 1 and you will be off them.
ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD, JUST DONT THINK ABOUT IT ANYMORE AND MOVE ON
I wanna quit smoking can anyone help? -