I want 2 quit smoking i recently got 3 stents in my hart is this insane or what i still puff a few of theis? -

Thursday, October 22, 2009

I want 2 quit smoking i recently got 3 stents in my hart is this insane or what i still puff a few of theis? -


killers i need 2 stop or ill b going up staris i hope any 1 out their with simaler problem? wolf
I can-t understand your question. Could you try rewriting it and take the time to check the wording before submitting. I will be happy to answer your question as soon as I can understand it.
My husband quit smoking several year ago - What he did was drink copious amounts of citrus juice. Every time he wanted a cigarette he would drink 2 oz of 100% pink grapefuilt juice (pink because it-s sweeter and you cannot add sugar because the sugar would cause more of a craving)
it was very hard for him but he did it. The doctor told him that grapefruit juice would take away his craving for nicotine - and it really did - but slowly!
I also had a brother who quit smoking many years ago - but in order to quit he took up chewing coppenhagen. I know it was a trade off - but a better option than smoking.
Good Luck - And stick with it! You can do it just don-t let the craving defeat you
It-s time to chill the bird. GO Total Cold Turkey.
The express elevator is right around the corner if you don-t......
Get the patch from your doctor right away and after a couple of months lung improvement you-ll be ready to cut back on the patch gradually..... If you have smoked more than 10 years your lungs will never go back to their original condition, but you can get 80% back...... It will take at least one year........

I never smoked because my dad, a career ARMY officer, showed me very brutally how easy it is to find a smoker in the woods at night, and Viet Nam was on big time when I was in High School. I have other severe medical problems due to military chemical exposure that are treatable but are not curable. My stuff never gets better, it always gets worse. It-s so rare it took 8 years to get it diagnosed and treated......

It-s a real change in view point to know what you-re going to die of,,, all you have to do is fill in the -when- box..........
I want 2 quit smoking i recently got 3 stents in my hart is this insane or what i still puff a few of theis? -