How did you quit smoking? -

Monday, October 26, 2009

How did you quit smoking? -


I have smoked for 38 years. Now, due to health problems I have no choice but to quit. I am having a little trouble with this.
I am in the same boat heart issues I smoked for 42 yrs tried those patches I even told my family ,doctors I quit I wasn-t fooling anybody but myself the last day I smoked ..I had a choice if I want to live quit if you want to die light up .. I quit cold turkey replace my lighter with mints it isn-t easy urges were very strong but it passes oct,23,o8 it will be one year you can do it don-t give up
cold turkey. former smoker here too. it-s will power, all will power. if you want it bad enough you will overcome and quit, if you don-t want it bad enough you will die.
mind over matter. i know it sounds crazy. but the idea of quitting is crazy enough. if you want it bad enough im sure you can come through. i believe in you. Good luck and God bless
Cold Turkey!!!!!!! If your need help call the American Cancer Society for help.
I am a former 3 pack a day smoker who quit 22 years ago and am so happy now. Good luck and God Bless!!!!!!!!!!!
Cold turkey. Both times, hahaha. If I felt like I was going to die if I didn-t get one, I would get ONE from someone else. Don-t buy a pack. Good luck.
How did you quit smoking? -