I quit smoking, started gaining weight...any tips? -

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I quit smoking, started gaining weight...any tips? -


I quit smoking almost 2 weeks ago. I have done great with very little side effects, except I am always eating. I have gained about 3lbs since I quit, so somone suggested I chew on straws. I have done this all day and it seems to work, but it can-t be great for my teeth. Anyone have any other suggestions? I try not to eat candy because I really watch my sugar and caffine intake. Hope someone can help!
keep healthy snacks like carrot sticks around and get some exercise when ever you can.
the first month is the hardest.
you can do it!!
congratulations on doing something to help your health.
try chewing sugar less gum and anytime you wanna eat run around the block to get your mind off food
I have never smoked but I would say that you should try to never smoke again because it kills you. Eating healthy food helps to keep you thin and healthy if you are gaining weight. I would also excercise or try chewing gum.
I quit smoking, started gaining weight...any tips? -