Im trying to quit smoking,its been very tough.any tips on how anyone else quit to help me out? -

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Im trying to quit smoking,its been very tough.any tips on how anyone else quit to help me out? -


I kept myself busy, and for the times when I had nothing to do, I chewed on straws. Quitting smoking is the best thing you can ever do for yourself! Another thing I did, was when I was finding it really hard, I would get online and discuss quitting smoking with others who were in the same position I was in. I think talking to others about quitting smoking helped the most! It really is hard, but don-t give up even if you have a relapse! The benefits are well worth it!
Ok, quitting is easy for some and so damn hard for others.

If we look at why people start smoking in the beginning we should look at the life circumstances that drove normal human beings into such habits.

It is an emotional journey in the house or family one is living in. This is not only limited to family but to the social groups and ones work.

Cut the emotional crap out of your life and you will cut the unnecessary things you will do to harm your body.

Here-s what I did first thing - get a hold of my life and decide what I want to do with my body as far as shoving down **** through it.

I started to decide for myself instead of letting others have an affect on me. I distanced myself form peoples problem either indirectly or directly aimed at me.

So be a strong minded person.
Be an individual thinker.
Decide what you want instead of making others happy about what they want you to do. (this is probably what peer pressure is all about).
Use patches as prescribed and have the want to and it will work!!!!
Im trying to quit smoking,its been very tough.any tips on how anyone else quit to help me out? -