Does anybody know what I can do to stop cravings for sugary snacks, have had them since I quit smoking .? -

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Does anybody know what I can do to stop cravings for sugary snacks, have had them since I quit smoking .? -


Does anybody else out there have a problem with sugar and sweet cravings? How do I curb my cravings for sugary snacks, gained 20 pounds since I quit smoking.
Hi! Sugar cravings cravings occur due to a dip in blood sugar and the moment you satisfy them your blood sugar spikes and then crashes again so you can-t stop..Here-s a great article that will help with that -

-How to Overcome Sugar Cravings-

http://www.ehow.com/how_5429545_overcome…


Hope this helps! Good luck.
the cravings are in your head so just dont give in and have a glass of water insted as you are usally just thrsty when you think you want to eat. ands its proably because your used to crabbign a cigaret so your body thinks you should have smething sound slike your doing well at quiting though well done
LOL, I shouldn-t laugh, but been there, done that, as they say. The good news is that it fades with time, most of the weight I gained came off over the next year without any special effort on my part.
I get sugar cravings basically ALL the time. I-m eager to find out the answer to this question !
Drink juices..
instead of eating sugary foods,
substitute them with fruits.
:)
Just eat a little bit of twizzlers only one or two and tell yourself no just like the smoking.
Does anybody know what I can do to stop cravings for sugary snacks, have had them since I quit smoking .? -