Is it commen to get sick right after you quit smoking? -

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Is it commen to get sick right after you quit smoking? -


my last cigerette was monday night and woke with flu like symptoms today, is this normal?
Yes, this is normal.
When you are trying to give up an addiction like cigarettes, your body is in a sense detoxing.
Flu like symptoms are very common in this case.
Also, insomnia and irritability and headaches.
Hang in there.
Try drinking more water or green tea, stay hydrated.
Start on a good complete multivitamin.
Sit in a sauna and then drink more water to replace what you lose.
It is all part of the process.
You body is talking to you.
It is saying -thank you for helping me to heal.-
Hang in there.
You will be sooo happy you took this step.
In a week or so, try a little exercise.
Do not over do it. A nice long walk, for example.
In no time you will be feeling better.
Good luck!!!
The first time I tried to quit smoking my vision was impaired and I felt like there was something behind my eyes that was going to explode after the first 8 hours. Frankly, it S U C K E D.

When I finally did quit, I found I coughed an awful lot, and I mean it was a productive cough. It-s your lungs clearing themselves out. As far as feeling achey, I can-t remember. Different people experience different withdrawal symptoms. I bet if you called your local American Lung Association or Red Cross they would have someone available to talk to you about different withdrawal symptoms.

It also could be that you have a touch of some virus that is going around.

In any case, WAY TO GO WITH QUIT SMOKING!! Hang in there with it. Occasionally you will feel stressed and want to pick up a smoke. Don-t do it. The urge passes after about a minute. Later on you will get urges less and less often.

When you start feeling the money you save in your wallet, you-ll be so glad you quit! Not only are you a healthier you, but you are richer, too!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
WHY QUIT? I have been using green smoke for a while now and i can tell u its 100% a healthier alternative than smoking! no carcinogens carbon monoxide or tar, just nicotine and u can use it to ween yourself off if u like....... but the best part is it looks and feels like u are really smoking but its just water vapour!! check out the website and read up on the benefits I-m sure u will be as impressed as i was!!! u can also use this code disc10-7097 to get 10% off the price should u decide to join us green smokers lol hope this helps



http://greensmoke.com/7097.html

yes it-s common.
it-s called nicotine withdrawal.
Is it commen to get sick right after you quit smoking? -