Looking for the best way to quit smoking. Thanks for any advice? -

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Looking for the best way to quit smoking. Thanks for any advice? -


Have been smoking a long time, and really would like to quit.
Is the patch the best way to go?
Thankyou
I just quit using the patch but make sure you ALWAYS wear it. I still had withdrawal like hot flashes and sweats. Chew gum, suck on candy or chew sunflower seeds (worked for me). I used the 14mg patch daily and never even had to switch to the 7mg patch. just stopped wearing it. Get it at Walmart, their store brand is WAY cheaper than the name brand. The patch just kinda makes you forget about it but you have to replace the hand to mouth action with something else or just the patch wont work this is my third time trying. First two times just used patch but third time chewed gum, candy and sunflower seeds, and it worked. Now i have to break my sunflower seed addiction :) Ive been smoke free about a month and a half now. still have urges but doing good. :)
stop buying cigarettes.
Looking for the best way to quit smoking. Thanks for any advice? -