Smokers: Have you tried to quit smoking when youve gotten the flu/cold/bronchitis? -

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Smokers: Have you tried to quit smoking when youve gotten the flu/cold/bronchitis? -


I-m a smoker for 4 years and have noticed when i get sick that it-s the best opportunity to quit smoking. I don-t get the cravings and even if i did smoke it would hurt a lot.

Why do you not get cravings?
Also if i haven-t smoked in two days and I-m getting better, what can i do to keep up the success?!?
Go to your dr for some medical help to succeed.
Remember how ill you felt when you were ill, smoking can and does kill, I have just had to watch my Niece dying from lung cancer, believe me, you need to leave it off NOW!
I have been using green smoke for a while now and i can tell u its 100% a healthier alternative than smoking! no carcinogens carbon monoxide or tar, just nicotine and u can use it to ween yourself off if u like....... but the best part is it looks and feels like u are really smoking but its just water vapour!! check out the website and read up on the benefits I-m sure u will be as impressed as i was!!! u can also use this code disc10-7097 to get 10% off the price should u decide to join us green smokers lol hope this helps



http://greensmoke.com/earn/earn.php?id=7…
Smokers: Have you tried to quit smoking when youve gotten the flu/cold/bronchitis? -