I just decided to quit smoking about 5 hours ago. Now I feel so dizzy. When will this stop? -

Saturday, April 22, 2017

I just decided to quit smoking about 5 hours ago. Now I feel so dizzy. When will this stop? -


My head is spinning. It-s ridiculous. I wish I had never started. Is there an approximate time span in which the cravings/side effects of withdrawal begin to die down?
Starting your day with cigs is like starting your day with coffee, you really notice it when you don-t.

It takes about a week for the physical cravings to stop.

It takes longer for brain chemistry to return to normal. You can expect to feel off or irritable or depressed (or any combination thereof) for at least 2 or 3 months depending on the details of your habit.

It takes a long time to break the habits you developed while smoking. For a long time you will find yourself thinking that something doesn-t feel right, and you will realize it-s because your habits are telling you that should be smoking while doing whatever it is. These can be subtle and may take as much as a year or two.

Congratulations though. You really are doing a really positive thing to maximize your health in the future.

I used to work with cancer patients and I can-t tell you what it-s like to see a chemo patient push their IV pole out to the parking lot so that they can smoke.
It takes a few days to get over the mental addiction. The thing is, your cravings will only last a few minutes... so if you can get over them youll be good for the next few hours.

You can also try an herbal supplement to help

http://www.havetoquitsmoking.com/quit-sm…

WHAT? you quit 5 hours ago and your already getting sick? damn i bet you were smokin like 3 packs a day. you cant go 5 hours with out one? geez im glad you are quiting but damn its only been like 5 hours..................
Day 3 is usually the worst. If you are having that much trouble you might want to consult a doctor.
it takes 48-72 hours for the nicotine to leave your system and then it will get ALOT better!
you shouldnt quit all at once if you were smoking that much before its unhealthy cut back slowly
Lol soft..... watch one of those ads where they squeeze the tar outta your heart valves!
well, I don-t know when it will stop... but I know it will stop.. and you know why I-m here. (business)
I just decided to quit smoking about 5 hours ago. Now I feel so dizzy. When will this stop? -