Do you want to quit smoking? -

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Do you want to quit smoking? -


I have been quit for 6 days and just wonder how many other people want to. Studies say that oveer 90 percent of smokers want to quit.
I have smoked for 40 years and quit 4 years ago. Only because I can-t afford it. I would smoke in a minute if I were rich and could afford them. I really liked it. Now I just smoke in my mind, or puff on a straw with cotton in the end. LOL
I quit smoking cold turkey ,, 8 years ago,,,,, Never one cigarette since then, thou I still crave them from time to time when I see someone else smoking,,, When I smoked I enjoyed them alot,, they relaxed me,,, Thou I started to feel nauseated whenever I smoked,and quit for this reason,,,, I can breathe alot better and dont have trouble with lungs feeling congested as I did when I smoked,,, I have heard food tastes better to non smokers,,, this I think is a myth, food tastes the same to me as before,,, I think all smokers would like to quit,, #1 for their health,, and #2 to save all that money cigarettes cost,,, Good Luck - Take Care
Yes I want to but I have too much stress to make it happen, maybe when homeland security lets me bring my wife here I can relax. It takes so long to get through Immigration doing it the right way it isn-t even funny.
I need to, and because of this part of me wants to, but so many factors make me convince myself I-m better off keeping at it. My friends and I are smokers, and we-ve grown to adore smoking outside and drinking diet whatevers while talking. I feel like it-s my crutch to maintaining my weight, and it-s so much apart of who I-ve become.
One day, however, I-ll be very miserable that I allowed myself to never quit. Congrats on 6 days. That-s really a long time for a smoker. A day without one, and I would be lost. Don-t give up!
Yes it can cause lung cancer but i don-t do it i-m only twelve
Do you want to quit smoking? -