If you have quit smoking cigarettes and/or quit drinking alcohol , How did you do it ?...!!!? -

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

If you have quit smoking cigarettes and/or quit drinking alcohol , How did you do it ?...!!!? -


I plan on getting pregnant :-)
No joke... I-m not to worried about the affect of alcohol on my body, but I would never jeopardize a baby-s health by drinking while pregnant. I plan not to drink again, because I think to be a good mother, I should be fully sober and able to handle any situation with the child.
Sorry, I know it won-t work for you though! Good luck quitting!
Never was much of a drinker but I smoked for 30 years.
May 14th will be one year since I quit smoking! I used Chantix for 2 weeks and have NOT smoked after the first week! It worked for me and my hubby ~ he-s on 6 months and quit the same way.
I quit smoking 4 years ago im doing great. mail me at StopSmoking4Good@yahoo.com and ill show you how to quit or visit my website http://www.stopsmoking4good.org
I used Chantix. Worked great.
chew gum whenever i get the urge to light a cigarette.
If you have quit smoking cigarettes and/or quit drinking alcohol , How did you do it ?...!!!? -