How to quit smoking when you smoke a low amount? -

Saturday, August 18, 2007

How to quit smoking when you smoke a low amount? -


I had a baby in October 2008. I didn-t smoke while pregnant. I have found myself smoking 1-5 cigarettes a day and can-t seem to quit..Any tips for quitting completely?
That first responder was obviously high while writing his response....

Anyways, what helped or worked for me was smoking cheaper smokes that taste real bad. I could only handle to light it and then put it out. Averaging about 1-2 smokes per day. It was a re-light festival until I finally decided I just didn-t want it anymore. That was after 24 years of smoking and a whole lot more per day than you too so you may see quicker results. A whole lot of it is mind set too. Good Luck
The fastest way to quit smoking for me was in an ebook I got at http://www.itshrunk.com/quit-smoking-today This has made my life so much better. good luck and God Bless!


Report Abuse



i have been trying to quit for ages, i have tried everything read books ,taken pills, patches, i have been trying smoke deter it says it replaces some of the needs rather than cold turkey,its a spray,you use a couple of times a day,it really has been helping, this is the longest i have gone without, at the moment they are doing an offer with two free bottles,it costs but it really is working.
yeah the best thing to do if you want to stop smoking 1-5-cig a day is smoke more weed get high more often and youll soon be on the road to forgeting about cigarettes. as youll then crave a joint instead. Happy smoking!! see you at the party soon.
How to quit smoking when you smoke a low amount? -