Quit smoking hypnotist in Southern Westchester County, NY? -

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Quit smoking hypnotist in Southern Westchester County, NY? -


Hi,
can-t do it on my own, call me weak, whatever
does anyone know of a hypnotist preferably South of White Plains?
Pretty tough search to do, but I finally succeeded...

I tried zip code 10701 (I picked it at random from your area) and came up with the following list:


http://local.yahoo.com/results?p=hypnoti…


After you bring up the list, substitute your preferred zip code for the zip code at the end of the URL and you should get some results close to your location.

Good luck. I quit cold turkey on September 10, 1999 after smoking for 27 years. Of course, I truly decided I was ready, which is a very hard thing to do.
Quit smoking hypnotist in Southern Westchester County, NY? -