I quit smoking weed and I need help? -

Sunday, August 12, 2007

I quit smoking weed and I need help? -


I am hot and cold at the same time, a lot of times. Has anybody else ever felt like that after quitting? Please be serious, this is serious.
You-re probably having some mild anxiety from quitting smoking.. That can give you chills which make you feel hot and cold at the same time.. You-re probably thinking about it way too much.. Relax and try to do something else to take your mind off of it.. And it will go away shortly.
I-ve tried just about every method there is out there and there is only one I can recommend - NLP! It eliminates the cravings.
Gum patches and all the other just did not cut it for me, not to mention cold turkey which was the hardest, I even tried the electric cig and it is just no match to the real thing.
Check out this article:

Http://Quit-Smoking-Today.BestOf-The-Net…

it’s the one that got me off the cigs and smoke free for GOOD even without gaining weight! :)

Good luck kicking the habit!
Matthew.
I-ve never heard of such a thing happen to anyone that quit smoking marijuana. Study after study has proven marijuana not to be physically addictive. It-s probably something else going on, and your just blaming it in a harmless plant to cover up your problems.
Typical :/
I quit smoking weed and I need help? -