Give me the easiest way to quit smoking? -

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Give me the easiest way to quit smoking? -


There is a brand new prescription drug out there that is incredible. You take this pill for however long the doc tells you to and you quit cold turkey without ANY cravings. Call up your doc and ask him. It is so worth it.
Do it yourself is too tough, patches, gum and such take the edge off, but ask your doc and find what is the best they currently have out there.
Good Luck. You are going to feel great, and food will taste incredible again (that is the #1 thing people tell me is so great) and you will reduce your risk of dying from lung or mouth cancer!
Read -the easy way to quit- by Allen Carr. You don-t even have to stop until you have finished the book. It worked for me.
It is actually easy to quit once you get into the right mindset and the book helps you do that by getting rid of:
1. fear and
2. brainwashing that makes you think its hard to quit.

You can do it! If I can easily quit after 30 years of smoking, anyone can!
Hypnotizing.

where i live it costs about $50, and you never crave a cigarette again.
watch -Thank You for Smoking-
Have a packet of chewing gum with you instead of having a packet of cigarette. Believe me it works
Try doing something you like. For example if you like to fly a plane go and fly one. I know a person that stopped smoking because she liked to eat so instead of smoking, she ate a lot.
I know this may sound weird, but Bananas can help people trying to give up smoking. The B-6 and B-12 they contain, as well as the potassium and magnesium found in them, help the body recover from the effects of nicotine withdrawal.

Potassium is a vital mineral which helps normalize the heartbeat, sends oxygen to the brain and regulates your body-s water balance. When we are stressed, our metabolic rate rises, thereby reducing our potassium levels. These can be re-balanced with the help of a high-potassium banana snack.

So try eating some bananas :)

Some of the addiction is oral and normalacy... when you normally have cigarettes, that-s when you crave them... one of my friends would always have a ballpoint pen with her ... she would hold it in her hand like she would when she was a smoker... and if she had the oral craving, she would chew on the pen... sounds weird, but worked for her :)
Good Luck on finding the -Easiest- way to quit. How long have you been smoking? I have tried most everything they say is the -best- and find that nothing has worked for me, although I have been smoking for 50 years now!! Yes, 50! What a fool I have been.

My next step is to be hypnosis. Not the group one, as that is too generic. My last try was the newest thing on the market, Chantix. I hear it has been effective for a lot of people, just not me.

As I say, Good Luck to you and and much, much fortitude, as you will need it. ChaCha
Add up how much it costs for your addiction. That did it for me.
the nicotine patches

and also if those dont work or if they are working but you find yourself craving then think of your family. kids help a lot[if you have anykids that is]

good luck
Give me the easiest way to quit smoking? -