How do i quit smoking? i ve been trying since very long but ? -

Saturday, January 7, 2017

How do i quit smoking? i ve been trying since very long but ? -


its been 5 long years i ve been smoking but now my man does not want me to ... he gave me lot of time to quit .... i ve been hiding it ffrom him tht dont smoke now... but in my heart i know i m cheating him as he trusts me... but pls help me how do i quit tht
If you really want to quit ... you will ... cold turkey ... just throw them out. You say it can-t be done .... BULL ... that-s what the ad companies tell you ... you-re weak and need their product to quit. I smoked 1.5 packs per day for many years ... at one time it was 3 packs a day. I quit ... cold turkey. My story / secret : I was teaching martial arts, one day after a hard / fast workout (which I led), my students recovered their breath before me. I walked out of the temple, threw the pack in the trash ... in front of my students ... I haven-t smoked since ... it-s about willpower ... yes ... for a long time I wanted a smoke but I always remembered that moment of being winded and knew that would be a normal state IF I kept smoking. Yes ... smoking really does screw-up your lungs. I like being able to breath without an oxygen tank ... take long walks ... swim ... it-s your choice ... life or a living death ....
Smokers are having hard time just to quit smoking but what can I really suggest is to do it with your own will and with your heart and mind showing eagerness to reach your goals not because somebody requested it to you. Stopping abruptly can lead to further problems. You may experience some feelings of withdrawal but you can also manage it thoroughly. Start it with eliminating the maximum sticks you may consume a day and do it gradually.
This programme focuses on using your mind and the art of visualization to draw in universal life force energy, to not only protect yourself from disease, but to help you stop smoking. This method has been tried and tested and proven to work!!

http://www.healthwise-global.com/stop_smoking.html

Good Luck :)
You can try over-the counter herbal pills, nicorette, the patch, prescription pills like zyban, or cold turkey. Stop buying them and reduce yourself to bumming one when necessary. there-s also many stop-smoking sites that will help you. Good luck!
Just throw the last butt and forget that there is something called cigarettes in the world.
Try to keep yourself engaged as best as you can.
Leave the Company of smokers.
the best way is to quit cold turkey also chew on a straw or gum it helps but the best way is to find something to keep your mind off of it trust me it works
you have to either will yourself to do it or find a substitute, it-s your choice
Overdose yourself with sigarettes, the next day you-ll be so sick and disgusted you-ll never smoke again.
go online to how to quit smoking or other websites and the websites tell you how to stop.
you don-t quit for anyone but yourself. when you start worrying about your health...THEN maybe you-ll quit.
How do i quit smoking? i ve been trying since very long but ? -