I was wondering if anyone has taken CHANTIX, a drug that is used to help you quit smoking.? -

Thursday, January 26, 2017

I was wondering if anyone has taken CHANTIX, a drug that is used to help you quit smoking.? -


i am 25 years old and have been smoking for 12 years.

if you took it, did it work? and what were your side effects?
yeah. i-m 24 and i have been smoking a pack a day since i was 18. i haven-t smoked in three weeks now. i would say it definitely worked. i noticed it pretty quickly after beginning to take it. i remember i got mad and i went to have a cigarette and it didn-t do anything, which sucked at the time but worked out well in the long run. i think how it works is that the drug mimics the effect of nicotine in your brain and it blocks the receptors where the nicotine would generally go. that way, even when you smoke, you might as well not because you aren-t getting any of the -benefit- of the drug. then it just got to a point where i knew that it wasn-t a physical addiction anymore because nicotine gets out of your body relatively quickly. i had to make up my mind not to smoke based on the psychological/emotional attachment to the habit. actually, that wasn-t very difficult either. i didn-t miss it like i thought i would. i would HIGHLY recommend this to people who would like to quit smoking. it is expensive, but less than you-ll end up spending on cigarettes for sure. good luck!
Chantix is an excellent way to quit smoking with minimal side effects. For more Chantix information, please click the following link:
http://www.121doc.com/champix.html?a_aid…

Sorry, I don-t know about Chantix, but I congratulate you on wanting to quit smoking. Quitting is very, very hard. But you gotta do it.

I smoked for a couple decades, about 1.5 packs per day. I quit seven years ago, after a couple YEARS of effort. It took me some months to gradually cut down to a couple cigs per day, which was sure better than 30 cigs per day.

You-ll be very proud of yourself when you quit. Good luck.
My mother, stepfather, fiance-s mother and stepfather, along with his grandmom have all quit smoking using CHANTIX. It is an awesome way to quit smoking. The only side effect i know about is my mom got gas, other then that nothing else was different besides the fact non of them want to smoke anymore! I recommend this to you and anyone else who wants to quit. Good Luck!
I-ve not taken it but one of my friends did and has been smoke free for 6 months. It worked great for her! She said she had no side effects.
I was wondering if anyone has taken CHANTIX, a drug that is used to help you quit smoking.? -