I quit smoking one month now...and concerned about my ice cream? -

Sunday, January 22, 2017

I quit smoking one month now...and concerned about my ice cream? -


I eat frozen capuchinos almost everyday or 5 times a week. I do however exercise ALOT Usually everyday for 1 hour and myabe more on the weekends. I am concerned will the ice cream catch up with me? Its just that I dotn mind eating the ice cream cos I am not smoking.
ice cream has allot of cholesterol in it i would be careful.
Get the reduced sugar and fat kind, its weird, but it tastes just the same. Iddys makes a great reduced ice cream, and in a ton of flavors without the calories and sugar. it taste great, try it. they have it at wal-mart, and places like that.
I quit smoking one month now...and concerned about my ice cream? -