Is it easy to quit smoking? -

Monday, January 16, 2017

Is it easy to quit smoking? -


I have to do a report for my health class. i need 5 journal entries on people who have tried to quit smoking. the reason im asking is because i don-t know anyone who smokes. So please help. =D
It is fairly easy if the person really wants to quit. Check out whyquit.com and google for Allen Carr-s Easyway (he had released a couple free books as well as paid ones).

Personally I could only manage to quit thanks to both Allen Carr and Joel Spitzer, who are recognized to be experts at smoking cessation (Allen Carr died two years ago though).
There is no way a person can quit unless that person is sick and tired of smoking and wants to quit.....if that person doesn-t want to quit, it won-t happen...
I smoke and have quit before... and will quit one last time....
It is not really easy to quite smoking but it is possible to quite smoking. It is a gradual process,i smoked for 24 years and finally stopped.I started by smoking clove cigarettes (djarum blacks) for some weeks,then I tried the patch and finally,I read an ebook which gave me additional inspiration to stop smoking.
Is it easy to quit smoking? -