Which are the most effective quit smoking ways? -

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Which are the most effective quit smoking ways? -


Have quit for 3 months now using this method, but am not sure if it will come back again. Still have a bit of cravings at time. Anybody else tried this before?


http://www.quitsmokingaids.org/

If you are like me you will still desire a smoke a year from now, but it will be easier to resist. What helped me was buying something I desperately wanted on H.P., and which I couldn-t afford and buy fags at the same time.
I was also aware of the effect smoking was having on my health, and I started to consider how my family would cope if I was permanently ill, or died.
One more thing, my Christian faith tells me that my body is the temple of the Holy Spirit.
desire for smoking never leaves you.Maybe after 10 years in a party you feel for smoking! I quit smoking 2 years ago by patch and Nicotine pills.My suggestion is to have some nicotine gums with you and whenever the desire comes to you put it in your mouth but don-t chew it.Just put it in your mouth for 15 minutes.
The most important thing in quiting smoking is never pay attention to the yearn when it comes by amusing yourself to something else.
patch works well
Which are the most effective quit smoking ways? -