What is the BEST way to QUIT smoking...without gums and meds? My husband nees help now! Thanks!? -

Saturday, January 7, 2017

What is the BEST way to QUIT smoking...without gums and meds? My husband nees help now! Thanks!? -


stop smoking techniques
i know you dont want meds
but this herbel medicine helped my daddy alot!
im not sure whats its called but when i find out ill put it up here.
also it helped my grandpa to be hypmotised
i know it sounds funny but he never smoked a cig. after that
i never believed it could work but it did
i hoped i helped!!
I used nicotine patches for about 6-7 weeks, and have been -clean- for about 8-1/2 years.

Sometimes hard candy or gum drops will help. He needs to try different stuff like that to find whatever will take his mind off the cigarettes. Good Luck.
Without meds...I would suggest meds and a support group.
You are dealing with a severe physical and psychological addiction.
ive heard sucking on hard candy help(usually suckers) becasue it help with the hand-mouth habit like a cigerrete. hope that helps!!!
What is the BEST way to QUIT smoking...without gums and meds? My husband nees help now! Thanks!? -