My boyfriend is trying to quit smoking pot, and cannot sleep at night, what can help him sleep? -

Monday, January 9, 2017

My boyfriend is trying to quit smoking pot, and cannot sleep at night, what can help him sleep? -


He is having so much trouble sleeping, or he will wake up exetremly early in the morning and cannot go back to sleep. He never had this problem when he did smoke pot, and he is having a realy hard time quitting. What are some things he can do BESIDES taking sleeping/relaxing pills (because we dont want to get into that, and herbal ones dont work for him)?. What do you do when you cant sleep? PLEASE HELP!
I don-t know, i have one son who takes Marijuana pills. He also has been taking zanex, and that has helped him stop smoking weed. But my other son is trying to quit without anything. I think he-s really not doing well. Please get your bf to go to the Dr. He will get medication. It-s so hard to just quit.
sex will do it .after sex you are normally very tired.
When I quit drinking I had an awful time getting to sleep. I just toughed it out and in a couple of weeks my body adjusted. Now I wake up without a hangover.
My boyfriend is trying to quit smoking pot, and cannot sleep at night, what can help him sleep? -