How to quit smoking easily...? -

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

How to quit smoking easily...? -


I-ve had a cold for about a week now and have only smoked 3 cigs. I really don-t even want one anymore but as soon as i get better i know its all im gonna want. especially at work. Any tips????
I am going on month 3 of not smoking right now. I stopped cold turkey because I said in my head that I am done and do not want to buy anymore smokes. I f you really want to quit then I think cold turkey will work for you. If you are not ready then no matter what you do you are going to buy that next pack. If your ready to stop then pick a final date when you will not buy any more cigarettes and you wont smoke anymore. Just be done and if you have a craving then go over in your head why you do not want to smoke anymore and talk yourself out of that craving. I was a smoker for 20 years. You can do it!
It all comes down to be mentally resistant to your smoking desires. You have created a habit by smoking now you must create a habit of -not- smoking. I did it 30 years ago after 20 years of smoking. It was difficult but I mentally trained myself to hate smoking. Now I hate to be around smokers who care less about others. Besides you will be giving your body back the health that God intended. Your body is His temple and we should not damage or destroy it. Smoking destroys.

-Living -wrongly-, no doctor can cure you-, but
-Living -rightly-, no doctor will be required-.
I had a co-worker who smoked a pack a day. Her husband decided he wanted to quit and made an appointment to get laser acupuncture. What my co-worker didn-t know was he had made an appointment for her even though she didn-t want to quit. She went just to humor him. They left the dr-s office, went out to eat and went home. The next day they realized that they didn-t want a smoke. That was two years ago and neither have had a desired to smoke since.

It doesn-t always work, but it-s something to consider and look into if it-s offered in your area.
One of the ways you could try is cold-turkey.

Another method is a gradual reduction program.

Yet another method is to use patches, gums, and voodoo.

In all seriousness, what helped me was a 12 step program. There are many programs tailored to deal with many things we can become addicted to. My addiction has been on hold for a little over 4 years, and if this knucklehead can do it - ANYONE can.

Just do a web search for 12 step programs and see what that provides you with. All 12 step programs are free and have helped millions of people live clean lives.
---Take it Step by Step-Make a Desicion---

I-ve never smoked , drank or done anything like that but I do know that quiting anything (whether its cussing, smoking, drinking, fornication)is a day by day procces a commitment one day, one hour, one minuete , one moment, and on second at a time to quite and do the right thing. Ask GOD to hedecisionnd deliver you. Above all make a desicion. You-ve got to decide -I ain-t gonna do it no more.- Don-t but yourself in a position to fail. Also get a new hobby- Chew gum, buy a hand held game, run for fun, play basketball, go to the gym.

Lastly or should I say primarJESUS ask GOD. Trust GOD. Believe in HIM. JESUS saved me. I was a wrench undone. I don-t even want to talk about the mess that I have done, but I know it was HIM who saved me a set me freVICTORYn-t have to sin because I have the vitcory. Ask GOD to save you . HE surley saved me
Romans 10:9-10 9That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

1 Corinthians 10:13
There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Just have faith. You can do it. Be happy . Get excited. Your quitting smoking! That-s great! Believe and you will. -For with GOD nothing is impossible!-Mark 10:27
And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.



Tell other just like I am telling you about how GOD healed me and saved me. My step mom used to smoke .Revelation 12:11
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Now she is doesn-t even think about it. Take it step by step with JESUS daily

In the love of Christ, be blessed, You can do it, With CHRIST you can make it,


Falee4


How to quit smoking easily...? -