Has anyone ever used chantix to quit smoking ? -

Friday, January 5, 2018

Has anyone ever used chantix to quit smoking ? -


I am starting chantix today to quit smoking , Does it work ? Will i be grumpy ? tell me your story.What can i exspect ..
I have had a couple of friends who have done it and been very successful. I have not noticed any mood changes in them and they seem to actually be a lot happier. I mean it is the best stuff there is. I even got a coupon to give to my mother who has been smoking for over 50 years and she always has some excuse to not quit. Anyway, I wish you the best in the world. email me and let me know how you do. Do you. God Bless.
I ever used chantix
but i failed
You can try
http://quit-smoking-in-3-hours.info

that program works
Yes. I have used Chantix and it does work. You will still feel some withdrawals but nothing like what you would go thru cold turkey. I have a yahoo website/group for people quitting with extensive attached files, news, links etc. that will answer any question you might have on this subject. Please check us out and good luck.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Sta…

you sound pretty grumpy already
If you want to know about Chantix side effects:

The most frequently reported adverse events (-10 percent) with CHANTIX were nausea, headache, insomnia, and abnormal dreams.

More info:


http://www.quitsmokinghope.com/chantix/c…

I haven-t tried chantix. I used a herbal remedy to quit smoking. When you are quitting smoking you have to be careful about 2 things.

a) Withdrawal symptoms that include mood change, depression, anger, headache.

b) Nicotine craving.

If a remedy covers these 2 aspects then in combination with your will power you are on the course to a smoke free life.

For additional information on quitting smoking and herbal remedies visit the following source.
Chantix is a great way to quit smoking with few side effects. For more Chantix information, click the following link:
http://www.121doc.com/champix.html?a_aid…

I-m a pharmacist, and every one of my customers that have tried Chantix, have done real well on it.
Has anyone ever used chantix to quit smoking ? -