What is the most effective product to help me quit smoking? -

Saturday, January 27, 2018

What is the most effective product to help me quit smoking? -


I have been smoking for over 30 years. I have cut down significantly since my son was born, never smoking around him, never in the house. I would like to kick the habit and would like some advice on who has used what produce and had the most success.
-Different strokes for different folks!-,...yeah, I know, It-s corny,
but it-s also true!

Check with your Doctor and get some advise from American Cancer Society and/or the American Lung Association!

Best of Luck to you and yours!
My mom smoked for a while. She could tell that she was having trouble breathing and would cough alot.

She went to the doctor and he prescribed Chantix. It is a great -stop smoking- medicine that works significantly.

She stopped smoking in about 5 days. She said that the cigarette didnt even taste good, and that it made her nauseated.

Many other people at my workplace have tried it and it has worked for them also.
Will power and the knowledge that the problem is the habit and not the nicotine.
The difficulty of nicotine withdrawal may be the single most over- rated thing that-s ever come down the pike .In point of fact it-s not that big a deal .We-ve all had colds that made us feel much worse. The only reason that we think it-s a big deal is that we hear stories and over time the stories grow as stories will and the next thing we know we-re staring at a huge gorilla that we don-t even want to mess with-and the gorilla isn-t real
By the end of the first week of not smoking you-ll feel fine-promise
You have a great thing to motivate you: your son
Then you gotta start dealing with all those things that you have a cigarette with issues . I did the Kojak thing and tossed a bag of Tootsie Roll Pops in my car

So you change your behavior a bit ,
You don-t hang out with people who smoke or go to places where smoking is allowed
Maybe you eat something instead of havng a cigarette
And you will get thru it
Good luck
Try to get more information regarding some ways to stop smoking at my profile.
you need to associate the urge to smoke with something else-it-s all in the brain. Say everytime you get the urge to smoke you grab a bottle of water and drink it. After time your brain will associate those two with smoking and you will be over the habit!
My husband used the recording from independentachievement.com and quit cold turkey. But you really have to want to quit...not for anyone but yourself.
What is the most effective product to help me quit smoking? -