How can i quit smoking? -

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

How can i quit smoking? -


I quit once for 5 1/2 yrs, but now have been smoking for 3 yrs. I know i need to quit, but it is so hard.
I used to smoke, the only way that I did it was pure willpower and mind over matter. You can do anything that you set your mind to, if you truly want it bad enough. So, go over again the reasons why you want to stop smoking, is it for yourself or for someone else? If it is for yourself, then you are already half way there. Also, while you are trying to quit, don-t put yourself into situations or environments where you are going to be tempted to smoke because other people are smoking. Last but not least, make sure you have the support of your friends and family. If you are trying to stop smoking, others should respect this and not smoke around you.
I had a lot of luck quitting a few occasions (the most recent about 6 years quit). I went with the nicotine patches, every day I-d put it on a little later and take it off a little earlier before bed. I also had lots of jolly ranchers candy for the hand to mouth motion. I-ve generally been able to wean off in under 2 weeks that way.

Good Luck!
there is a great internet place called www.stopsmokingcenter.net make sure you dont go to the one with the .com, i have used it and it has worked for me. it is interactive and psychs you up to do it beforehand.
cold turkey
Go see someone who can help you! Or try just not to do it! (eventhough it may be hard)
Ask your doctor for prescription choices. I think there are several that your doctor could prescribe that could help with the cravings and the anxiety but I can-t remember their names right now.
I strongly recommend the patch...At my work several of us quit at the same time. All of us who quit with the patch are now 5 months free of cigarettes! I smoked for 13 years, and a friend smoked for 35 YEARS! If we can do it, you absolutely can!
don-t take enough money for cigarretes,cos it damages the lungs and kidney plus it reduces your life span.
You can get into self-improvement classes.
How can i quit smoking? -