I Need SOme Advice Iwant to quit smoking but i cant i have tried those patchers ? -

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

I Need SOme Advice Iwant to quit smoking but i cant i have tried those patchers ? -


But they leave rashers on my arm ive tried going cold turkey but i have anger problems after about 4 days i really want to quit but it just seems like its beating me i need help PLEASE
Chantix... works well for me! I-ve only been on it for a week and already feel so much better! Very few cravings, and didn-t have the moodiness usually associated with quitting smoking. 12-week program.

Stick with it! If you really want to quit, you-ll be able to!
Good luck.
I know how you feel... I am in your shoes at this time also. I have tried the patches and the gum. I have quit twice already. I told my doctor he said, -keep trying-. Going through the withdrawals made me feel so on edge. I couldn-t concentrate on anything. I was irritable, and had insomnia. I think this time ( because I truly want to quit) I am going to cut down slowly on the amount of nicotine. Each day I am going to lay out the amount of cigarettes that I am going to have and put the rest up high in a closet. ( So it will be a lot of effort to retrieve them.) And slowly decrease the amount. Wish me luck. And good luck to you also.
The only successful way is coild turkey. However, going from twenty or forty a day to none is nuts, I can see why you would be edgy.
Cut your intake by half for two weeks, then half again. when you are down to five a day QUIT
The impact of leaving five is a lot less than leaving forty.
Good luck.
Remember to remind your self why you are happy about your success. I-m happy to only have five today tomorrow I-ll have four but I-m going to see my grandchildren get married!
i know it sounds dumb but cold turkey is the way to go. You still need help though so u get a freind to help. Get them to when ever ur getting a craving get u occupied like play an game or go do something the more active u are the better. ur probally used to something all ways in ur hand to so try flavored toothpics or hard candy. some times candy works some times it doesent. just remember no to give up its hard.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
try champix or chantix
it is supposed to reduce you-re cravings for ciggarettes
but it is more expensive than patches
doctors usually give those to people who really have the will to stop
try Chantix. You have to get them at your drs office. I-ve heard wonderful sucess story from people who have stopped smoking thanks to these pills.
chew some gum
I Need SOme Advice Iwant to quit smoking but i cant i have tried those patchers ? -