I have recently quit smoking? -

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

I have recently quit smoking? -


I have quit smoking just a few days ago. In addition to that I started a new therapy called bio cranial! In addition to that I am suffering from very weird burps (foul), a lot of gas (foul). My stomach has bloated up to lets just say huge, I look about 6 months pregnant. I am a female. Of course, I am eating a lot but I am also walking. Is it possible that my body is reacting not only from quit smoking but also from new therapy? Any enlightment or thoughts would be great.
Probably you are going through nicotine withdrawal symptoms.

You might try a natural remedy to control your withdrawal symptoms. Recently medical science has confirmed that many of the herbs used to treat addiction in traditional medicine are effective in helping to control and prevent a wide range of symptoms as well as the craving
associated with withdrawal from substances like nicotine and other drugs.

Check the following source for some good ideas.
HI. well i can help you! it was really a good thing to do for my digestive health! Remember your body will save some left over from cigarette smoke, coffee, stress, poor eating habits etc. so its really important that you help your body to eliminate toxins. I used the 21 day cleansing program from Herbalife! 100%, you cant do anything wrong! And i also lost 9 more pounds! I feel really good now and i dont even wanna start smoking again! i changed my whole Lifestyle! Hope i could help you, i go on
www.shopherbalife.com/dflinner
If you need more help, they are there for you! have a nice day!
Burping a lot.....bloating....not good. See your Doc.
See a doctor,
You may also be swallowing air, especially at night now. My cousin is an RN, and I have this problem, as a smoker, I use to get a lot of air in my stomach, it is from the reflex of your mouth breathing from smoking cigarette-s. The way we inhaled cigarette-s, and are body-s way of remembering how to breathe, from the way we have trained it by smoking for so long. Plus also sounds as if your body-s trying to adjust to the quitting of the cigarette-s, and your stressing it in a different way now, so it will take time to adjust to your new ways. I would try some breathing techniques, slow deep breathing or something to help you relax. I am not familiar with Bio Cranial, so I have no suggestions on that. Good luck and way to go on quitting. Oh you might also try some over the counter mylanta for your stomach, or some type of stomach releiver such as what they give infants for colic.
I never smoked in my life thank God! But i think my mother was telling me that if she crews gum alot all day that it will help. She also stated something about Welbutrin.
Try a cleansing diet! I did and lost 11 pounds and 21 inches in only 9 days. I was very happy with the results and continued on the program and lost 29 pounds in 5 weeks. This is the fastest I have ever lost with other diets like Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, Medifast, Slimfast etc…. Cleansing works by removing impurities from your body. You get impurities from your food (pesticides, preservatives, food additives, colorings) water, chemicals, pollution, medications, alcohol, hormones that the animals you eat were fed etc….YUCK! The impurites get coated with fat and remain in your body. To remove the fat, you have to remove the impurites. This system worked for me, maybe it can work for you too. You can check out the website or call this toll free number 1-877-587-4647 for more info. The program is not cheap, but it is worth every penny since it works and keeps you motivated. Good luck! More cleansing info at
http://diet4cleansing.com
I have recently quit smoking? -