How to quit smoking? -

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

How to quit smoking? -


Buy a book called -Easy way to quit smoking- I swear to God I stopped smoking without any withdrawal symptoms.
EDIT: DO NOT TAKE CHANTIX!!!!! I saw a colleague of mine who was 27 spend 19 days in the ICU where we work after taking chantix. It caused a P.E. and almost killed him. The medication has also be associated with: suicidal editions, homicidal thoughts, sleeplessness, dizziness, syncope, P.E., respiratory distress and arrest. Seriously it is a dangerous medication that should have never left the preclinical phase of testing.
chantix...my sister smoked for 7 years...our doctor suggested chantix. she started taking chantix and continued smoking as usual. about a week later she said that all of the sudden she had no desire to smoke.

it is expensive but it is worth it.
I tried like 10 times to quit smoking. Longest period was maybe a week! All the time i was thinking about smoke. I fail and fail again. No apothecary did not help me and i was not mentally to strong to quit!
And one day i met my old classmate who was smoker to and he give that web site what helped him.Now he has not smoking many years and i about 4 months and think i ever will.
Hopefully it helps u to!!
http://tinyurl.com/4ogumc
Ask your doctor about the new prescription called Chantix that gets rid of the cravings for nicotine.
CALL A QUIT LINE. Or grow some brains????
hynosis
Stop smoking.
it is for u to decide.
How to quit smoking? -