How can i get some of my familly members to quit smoking? -

Friday, January 5, 2018

How can i get some of my familly members to quit smoking? -


Take them to a local funeral home and do a pre need and let them look over the casket selection.
Tell em this -Smokedy smokedy smokedy smoke do you want to end up as a smoke?
Make it a group effort and that way everyone will feel the support. if nobody smokes from the group it will lessen the desire to smoke. also when I was quitting I would walk around with a bottle of water with lime juice in it and when I felt like smoking I would drink water.
cough all the time.
Eat a lot of beans and gas the place out. When they grow tired of the smell, tell them you feel the same way about the smoke smell! After all both are just different forms of gas!
Try to get more information regarding some ways to stop smoking at my profile.
I would put up pictures of diseased lungs on the refrigerator and sign them up for smoking cessation literature to be mailed to them.
They have to be ready to quit and you must realize that this is an addiction worse than even heroin. I am a smoker and I have tried quitting a few times. Remember,if quitting were even close to being easy,hardly anyone would be smoking.Just speak with them about your concerns and be supportive if they try and quit.

P.S. I watched my grandmother die of lung cancer and as hard as I tried,this still didn-t break my addiction.
well if you have your own house/apartment you could say to them that if they smoked they couldnt come to your house. Also you should tell them that if they keep smoking they could end up with a tube in their throat so they can eat (this is true). Then you could tell them to call/ tell you before they buy any cigarettes or something. Good luck!!
How can i get some of my familly members to quit smoking? -