What is the quickest and easiest way to quit smoking cigarettes out of all of the choices that are available? -

Thursday, January 4, 2018

What is the quickest and easiest way to quit smoking cigarettes out of all of the choices that are available? -


I have a 46 year old brother that needs to quit now due to serious health issues. At birth he was born with a condition called highlands membrane disease and is even listed in the Guinness book of records to be the only person to survive this illness, can anyone tell me from there own experience the method that worked for them to kick this habit please.
Well cancer will sure do it..... and that-s not as much of a joke as it sounds like. My boss used nicotine patches and hypnosis to slowly wean himself from a pack a day habit. I think everyone is different, and the person has to want to stop, that;s the biggest thing.
Although there is not one sure fire way to kick the smoking habit, I can tell you some different things that have helped some of my friends and family members, and you will have to do some research and figure out what the best option for you would be. I have some friends that have just stopped cold turkey regardless of the side affects. Others have used the Nicotine Patch, and Nicotine inhalers, while others have used electronic cigarettes to stop. I heard electronic cigarettes are not considered a stop smoking device, but it seems to work for some. You can go to http://buye-cigarettes.com where they have all of the electronic cigarette companies list so that you can determine which is best for you. Good luck!
Well, your brother won-t be able to quit if he does not completely commit himself to quitting. No matter how much you want him to quit, it will not work unless he-s got the same idea as you do. If he decides to quit, then you can offer him support and practical tips to quit smoking. Learning together about smoking and nicotine addiction and what possible ways can help in the battle against his addiction. If he ever goes into relapse, encourage him more and never act as if you are disappointed with him because this will only trigger his cravings.
I did it 3 weeks ago with nicorette after smoking for 13 years. The first day I layed in bed for 1 1/2 hours not to light that first cigarette of the day, after coughing blood up the day before. I realized that If I do not quit I Will die of something smoking related. I went to the pharmacy to buy nicorette to help with the headaches, and the lady there told me -you can-t quit in just one day you know.- Watch me i thought. I realized that smoking is the most selfish thing I can do. Even though it is not easy, because I really enjoy it, I want to be around for my kids. Try looking at the stories on whyquit.com. They list even famous people there who died soo young. It will happen if we don-t stop.
Electronic Cigarettes. It-s not really a way of quitting (because it still contains nicotine), but it-s a way of getting rid of the health risks.

There are no nasty chemicals, only the nicotine, so there addiction is still satisfied. Because the chemicals are gone, there-s no second hand smoke - just water vapour - which is a plus. Who wants that smell all over all their stuff?

And it costs a whole lot less than regular cigarettes in the long run - can save him up to 75% of what he currently spends.

Check it out:
http://greensmoke.com/4045.html


Now I-m off to figure out what the heck highlands membrane disease is... you-ve got me curious.
Chantix....its been 2 yrs for me. It took me that week to be done. but you must finish out the 90 day treatment. it really works after 20 yrs of smoking. My sister in law quit with Chantix and she is in her late 50s and she smoked 2 packs a day. it didnt take her long at all and she said she feels better. As far as cost....my insurance paid for it. it only costed me 10.00 for my prescription. goodluck an di hope he tries everything.
he needs will power ,i know it sounds stupid but ,he can try chantix and keep away from the store till the cravings go away
Alan Carr-s book : - The Easy Way To Stop Smoking -
PRAY.
What is the quickest and easiest way to quit smoking cigarettes out of all of the choices that are available? -