Do you think guys can quit smoking for a girl? -

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Do you think guys can quit smoking for a girl? -


ok, my boyfriend of 4 days smokes, and he-s been smoking for about 4-5 years, do you think he-ll quit smoking if i tell him to? he likes me a lot, but i-m not sure whether if he loves me... well, what do you think?
If you hate smoking. Don-t date smokers. That-s just common sense.
Well four days is not a lot but if your close to him as a friend as well as a lover you can ask him; tell him your concerned about his health and you wish to help him quite, that is a better way of going about it rather than -You would quite if you loved me- -3
It-s only been four days. I doubt that he will quit. Maybe you should try it with him and he might really love you than.
4 days? Don-t bother with him, move on.
Do you think guys can quit smoking for a girl? -