What is the easiest, most efffective way to quit smoking?? -

Thursday, July 2, 2009

What is the easiest, most efffective way to quit smoking?? -


I quit over two years ago by going cold turkey. I used little jawbreakers to fight urges. After the first month or so, it became much easier. Now I don-t even think about it. Have confidence in your ability to do this. You are strong enough to break this addiction and you will feel great about yourself when you do. Good Luck!!
chew a lot of gum to keep your mind off it and set small goals towards one big goal.
read books about lung cancer
view the photos of the organs affected as a consequence of smoking
Go to this site. It will give you some ideas.


http://www.mytimetoquit.com/content/inde…

I am not a smoker, nor will I ever be one, but the fastest way is to get laser treatment. It doesn-t hurt one bit and only costs $300, which if you think about it costs WAY less than cigarettes. If you don-t know where to get laser treatment then look in the phone book. If you still can-t find some then I recommend doing the gum. Thank you for trying to quti smoking...it could possible save your life and our Earth!!
Hi,
I really empathise with you, I quit my 20 a day habit in a pain-free way this time last year!
No stress, no cravings, no weight gain, no pills, patches or gums.
The program I followed was recommended by a friend and now boasts a 90% success rate and is 100% fully guaranteed - can-t say fairer than that

All the best..
go cold turkey and lock yourself in your room for a few days. no human contact, ecspecially no sex
My New Year-s resolution once again.

I have stopped several times, I won-t lie to you, it-s very hard but
if you are determined you will succeed.

I tend to do well with the nicoderm patch and drinking lots of water
when you get an urge.

Good luck, maybe we can do it......it takes several attempts.
What is the easiest, most efffective way to quit smoking?? -