I quit smoking cigarettes and now ive gained a lot of weight...? -

Monday, July 6, 2009

I quit smoking cigarettes and now ive gained a lot of weight...? -


How can i get rid of it.
I know about exercising, but its so hard to get out and do it.

Im just having problems motivating myself.. and i-m really depressed about it. I-ve even thought about taking up smoking again.
and i really don-t want to cause it was so hard to quit.

Any help would be appreciated.
Vices, addictions or whatever you call it, it-s all in the MIND. It is your GRAY MATTER over your body. Meaning that the mind or your brain should have control over your body at all times. As you have said, you were able to quit smoking cigarettes, so you can also control your weight. Just how you fought the cravings for nicotine, then you could also fight your cravings for fattening food stuff plus the proper exercises needed for a slimmer, firmer and healthier body. Remember IT-S ALL IN THE MIND!!!!!! You did it once, you can do it again!!!!
The same way you lose any weight. Eat less, move around more.
I quit smoking cigarettes and now ive gained a lot of weight...? -