I really need to quit smoking and having a very hard time.I need to for my health.Will you pray for me? -

Friday, July 3, 2009

I really need to quit smoking and having a very hard time.I need to for my health.Will you pray for me? -


Yes, I will pray for you, and here are two places you can visit that might help (you can read on-site, or have them mail the newsletters to you):

-Terry Martin - About.com Smoking Cessation Guide--newsletters@about.com-

-About.com Smoking Cessation Guide- -quitsmoking.guide@about.com-
Good Luck!!!!!!
Well if you have a family, daughter,son,husaband,mom and/or dad then you really need to quit smoking. If you want to see your kids graduate then you better quit. I will pray 4 u
Pray for some will power, that-s all you need.

go for somne hypnosis or something
Yes, when i saw ur question, i prayed before i answered, hope u can quit soon, GOOD LUCK!!
Yes, I will pray for you. I smoked for years and quit about 7 years ago. I would cut straws the length of my cigs and puff on them. I would also take used cigs and put them in a jar of water with a lid. Everytime I wanted to smoke, I would smell the jar contents. I know this is gross, but it helped me. Good Luck Honey...You can do it.
Sure thing! i know how u feel because my mom has a simular problem

my dad started smoking when he was 9. and he died at age 50 but he didnt die from smoking..hope that helped..

i prayed..
I-ll pray for you.
I-ll pray for you, if you-ll pray the same for me? GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF US, GOD BLESS!
I-ll pray for you.
Good luck!
It-s hard i quit 12 and 1/2 yrs ago. Blow pops were my life line!
had the same problem like yours and i know its going to be tough... i-ll be rooting for ya. good luck!!!
ill pray for you
only if you promise to pray for me so i could stop drinking
I will pray for you everyday because i know how hard it is to stop because my stepmom is trying to stop
I really need to quit smoking and having a very hard time.I need to for my health.Will you pray for me? -