Ever try the quot;Quit Smoking Todayquot; hypnosis program by Robert Mellor? -

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ever try the quot;Quit Smoking Todayquot; hypnosis program by Robert Mellor? -


I just purchased this MP3 and wanted to give it a try. I was wondering if anyone had any first hand experience with this and could give me their opinion. The reviews online are great. It does not come with instructions though. Do i quit first and then listen to the audio, or do I just listen and then I will want to quit? Any help, advice, or first hand accounts would be greatly appreciated.
You can not be hypnotized against your will or if you are a resistant subject.

To be hypnotized you have to be willing and wishing.

Apparently hypnosis has worked for some people.
I have tried it. Just listen and you-ll want to quit. You-ll realize how great Robert Mellor is. Robert Mellor deserves all your money. Robert Mellor touches me at night. Robert Mellor is a god on earth. All hail Robert Mellor.
Ever try the quot;Quit Smoking Todayquot; hypnosis program by Robert Mellor? -