How can I quit smoking for good?any advice please? -

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

How can I quit smoking for good?any advice please? -


I dont smoke much.Mostly I just smoke when Im walking around in oublic because I get nervous as I have some anxiety and depression.Ireally dont want to smoke though,because it makes my throat feel really blocked up.Any advice anyone?How do I feel comfortable in public and not smoke???
Nicotine Anonymous is a Non-Profit 12 Step Fellowship of men and women helping each other live nicotine-free lives. Nicotine Anonymous welcomes all those seeking freedom from nicotine addiction, including those using cessation programs and nicotine withdrawal aids. The primary purpose of Nicotine Anonymous is to help all those who would like to cease using tobacco and nicotine products in any form. The Fellowship offers group support and recovery using the 12 Steps as adapted from Alcoholics Anonymous to achieve abstinence from nicotine.
Work out, that-ll improve your confidence (nothing adds to confidence than great sexy body that make others turn and look at you agan!).

You can chew a gum or something to make it look like you are detached and confident (I think gums give off a more -i-m badass- air while cigarettes give off more of -i-m addicted- air nowadays).

Chew a nicotine gum so you have an added benefit of a stop smoking aid, might help quitting.

Finally, stop posting how to quit questions on internet you pathetic guy/girl and just QUIT!
my daddy is trying to quit smoking too we came up with a plan starts with stop smoking gum you can get it almost any were every time you have the need to smoke dont just chew a piece of gum then you can reduce your smoking in half ex if you smoke four a day smoke two then one then non hope these helps and stay strong
How can I quit smoking for good?any advice please? -