What is the best way to quit smoking? -

Thursday, September 14, 2017

What is the best way to quit smoking? -


I travel frequently and when i am on the road is when I really smoke(about a pack a day). When I am not traveling I either don-t smoke or rarley do (maybe 1 a day if that) but as soon as i get to the airport I am Fiending for a smoke. I can stand the way it smells on me.
Help Please!!
I smoked for many years and 9 months ago I quit. I think the thing that helped me most I think was I stopped saying -I cant quit smoking- and started telling myself I can quit. I know it sounds silly but I think that was the key, knowing that you can do it. because you can. theres no one holding a gun to your head making you do it, so you can.. and that is one thing that you can do to help yourself and those around you, that doesn-t cost anything. in fact you can make money stopping smoking.. and I think you can quit because you said yourself that you hate the way it smells on you. That is one of my big reasons that I quit. just remember its all in your head after about 2 weeks of quitting, and you could hug a bear for 2 weeks right.? ya you can.
I-ve heard the most effective way is hypnosis.
talk to your doctor about this new pill they have out there its called chantix... i have heard from people who are taking it that it works really well...
I might have a solution for you. After reading about lindsay lohan and the miss usa who had problems with alcohal and drugs, I learned they had to go into rehab and the first few days they need to go through detox/cleansing first.
I-m not saying you need to go into rehab because you are NOT a very heavy smoker. So may i suggest this product that may help you reduce your cravings and at the same time boost your energy, immune system etc....This product is Isagenix! It helps people to internally cleanse their body.
Since you are a traveller most of the time, these product are quick and simple to use. Just blend it and drink. Even if you don-t blend use a spoon/fork and whip.
If you need more information go to:
www.isagenix.com

If you need more questions or help, please contact me at
emily_sum28@hotmail.com

Lots of great testimonials about the products. Look into it. It might be a product for you. who knows!
First of all I just need to know a bit of back ground information like:

1. WHEN did you start smoking?
2. WHY did you start smoking?
3. HOW long have you been doing this?
take the patch man . It should help. or chew gum .
What is the best way to quit smoking? -