How do I quit smoking? -

Friday, September 8, 2017

How do I quit smoking? -


I just started, and it-s getting very addictive, I even smoke cigars. Help! I really wanna stop!!
Cold turkey! It-s cheap and easy! All it really takes is the WILL to quit, which you have!
Since you just started you are NOT physically addicted. Remember that. Now all you need is a little willpower, and I have a feeling you have that too.
My hubby and I both quit cold turkey (at different times) after smoking 1-2 packs a day for 15-20 years! The first 3 days are the hardest, then it-s a breeze. Chew gum or suck on hard candies if you need too. I promise you it really isn-t that hard! Then you can be proud to say, -I don-t smoke.-
Bless you and good luck! You can do it! I know you can! :)
Its a good decision that you have taken to quit smoking. The real point is that people smoke for many reasons and many times the reason is that they want to do something and they lit a cigarette. To help that you can try for some substitute when ever you feel like smoking. My friend has the same problem and he took the help of nicotine gum, whenever he felt like smoking he used one. The best point is that he received a free sample of 100 gum to try for free, they helped him and he then continued with them till he quit. I am sure it can help you too, you can also ask for free sample, he got it from the resource included below.. All the Best!!!
You can try
Hey oljika,

I-ve tried just about every method there is out there and there is only one I can recommend - NLP!
Gum patches and all the other just did not cut it for me, not to mention cold turkey which was the hardest, I even tried the electric cig and it is just no match to the real thing.

Eventually a friend told me about a NLP method, check out this article:
http://www.squidoo.com/Not_Smoking_Any_M…

It’s the one that got me off the cigs and smoke free for GOOD even without gaining weight! :)

Good luck kicking the habit!
J.
You can wait until you have emphysema and are on oxygen like I am. I still found it difficult, but was finally able to quit. I would recommend you not wait, though.
The only way to quit is have enough of a set of balls to just quit. Nothing or anyone can help you do that. You just got to stand up and say,- I dont do that anymore-. and mean it.
Most smokers hang around other smokers. You must have a couple friends or co-workers who smoke. Its hard not to light up when your friends are.
What I think will work is this - GET EVERYBODY AROUND YOU INVOLVED IN HELPING YOU QUIT-
Smoking is cool. But quite dangerous. Just relax and take a look at this..
well with most cigarettes, your looking at a 3 year contract, so if you want to terminate your contract it will cost about $150
A good book:

Allen Carr - Easyway to stop smoking.

Available in most good bookstores. Worked for me.... twice!:)
by not smoking anymore
i heard sucking on pretzel rods when you have a craving works really well.
so stop. grow up . you just need integrity.
peace out
Hypnosis worked very well for me...
How do I quit smoking? -