Ive quit smoking for 2 weeks and have had a stomachache the whole time does anybody know why this is? -

Monday, September 18, 2017

Ive quit smoking for 2 weeks and have had a stomachache the whole time does anybody know why this is? -


stress. Struggle through! I know how hard it is...6 monthes quit here. It will be worth it though! Right?
I don-t have an answer but wanted to say well done and keep up the good work! Quitting is hard! Keep going :)
Its all apart of quiting...try to go for a walk to distract you..Your body is trying to force you into smoking again by causing distress or pain..its withdrawls.
I quit over 15 years ago and I remember that it was very difficult and I did not feel well for the first few weeks then I felt great. Keep at it you will never regret that you quit only if you don-t .
Your body is adjusting to the lack of Nicotine. Your stomach can feel as though it-s in - knots- . Your nerves/stress can cause the stomach to react this way as well. I hope this helps and Congrats on quitting. Hang in there !!
This is your stomach reacting to smoking withdrawal. May I suggest a few cups of licorice tea. It will give your stomach the feeling of having nicotine. Try chewing on natural licorice sticks. (found in heath food stores) My mother used them to quit smoking and she-s been smokeless for over twenty years.
have a smoke it will go away
withdrawals symptoms
can be alleviated by chewing some nicotine gum or just suck it up realize why ya quit and know soon you will feel better
The stomache ach is your bodies way of letting off craving symptoms. However this could be something serious if it is so pain full you can not stand or have to bend over. I quit 4 yrs ago.
I took smoking cessation classes and it was covered there.
They said as your body adjusts to life w/o it one of the side effects could be constipation.(Is that the kind of stomach ache you have?)
Try drinking lots of water and avoid caffeine.

Good luck !!!!

I only stayed quit for a few weeks.
Ive quit smoking for 2 weeks and have had a stomachache the whole time does anybody know why this is? -