Should I really quit smoking cigarettes? -

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Should I really quit smoking cigarettes? -


I only smoke a couple of individual cigarettes a day or so.... do I really want to quit?
-but I don-t really want to quit-

You don-t have to quit if you don-t want to, and there is no problem with smoking in moderation if you enjoy it (and two per day is pretty small)

But it is best for your health if you do. If your not keen on quiting, there are plenty of other things you can do to improve your health. Remember that as a smoker it is especially important you have a healthy diet, including large amounts of vitamins A - C (smoking reduces the effects of these vitamins). Also eat plenty of cruciferous vegetables like lettece, caulifower and brocolli as these will reduce your risk of lung cancer (see
http://www.medscape.com/Viewarticle/5839…
for details). And of course excercise can reduce your heart attack danger, and help increase your lung capacity.

One good way to decide is to take the questionares for lung cancer and heart diesease on the website your diesease risk (
http://www.yourdieseaserisk.wustl.edu/
) linked to the Washington school of medicine. Even though I smake about the same amount as you, the website tells me my risk of lung cancer is -below average-, and my risk risk of heart diesease -very much below average- compared to the average male my age.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
Check this out - it-s not for quitting, but it-s a way you can smoke without taking in the thousands of chemicals in a tobacco cigarette. This one puts out only water vapor and the nicotine comes from green peppers, tomatoes, and potatoes (yeah... weird, but those veggies and several others have nicotine!).

Also much cheaper than regular cigarettes - and you can smoke it nearly anywhere.
Well you are the only one that can answer that question. I would recommend quitting but you need to have a plan. I am going to suggest you try some smokeless cigarettes. They might not benefit you bc you are not a regular smoker but its just a suggestion. This was the easiest way i ever quit smoking real cigarettes and trust me i have failed with the patch and the gum. check them out.
I know you don-t want to quit. I didn-t want to quit either, and I smoked a lot more than you did. But at the same time, I did want to quit, for my own health - my loved ones.

It-s funny, too, how when you quit and then later smell someone who smokes, you-ll be like, -Wow, did I smell that bad when I smoked?-

From things I-ve read, it-s still pretty bad even if you only smoke a little bit. Plus, it-s easier to quit now than if you wait until your habit gets worse.
wtf is this about polluting cars pollute more than cigarettes id worry about your health more than that.
i have somewhat high self control so ive smoked for maybe half a year and just now quit but i know i will never let myself get addicted i usually have just 1 or 2 randomly in a week or month sometimes go a few months without one.

i have rolling tobacco so its easy to just take it as i need it.
Yes and it is up to you to do so as fast as you can. Smoking any cigarettes no matter how many can lead to an addiction caused by the nicotine. So don-t even try it and or think of it as a small thing. I am going to die earlier than I wanted to because of the fact that I would not face it and put it away and out of my life as I and you should do. No matter how many a day. One is too much. Please stop now.
Do you really want to keep smoking? It can be easy for those couple of cigs to turn into a pack a day before you know it. Never mind the stink and health problems....it can get EXPENSIVE.

Its up to you, of course, but I-d quit if I were you. It will be 1000x easier now than it would be if you started smoking more or for long term.
simple answer: yes. along with all of the obvious medical problems, most people shy away from smokers as they pollute the air and set a bad example for future generations.
Yes you must do it, find about that information -Negative Effects Of Smoking-
you dont smoke ciggarette, Ciggarette smokes You.
any smoking is bad for your health, even one cigarette a day....it can cause cancer and other diseases..so you decide
The only way you-re going to give up is if you really want to.
yes that-ss if you want to quit
only if you want to
Should I really quit smoking cigarettes? -