I need to quit smoking any suggestions on how to go about it? -

Thursday, September 14, 2017

I need to quit smoking any suggestions on how to go about it? -


To quit the cancer sticks a Yahoo search for -how to quit smoking- can help you.
I tried 3 different times. the first 2 times I wasn-t really ready I suppose.It worked the 3rd time with acupuncture. I was a 3+ pack a day smoker and it has been 3 years since my last cigarette. You have to be mentally ready to quit before you try any method. Acupuncture, when done properly is the best way to accomplish kicking the habit. There is no craving, But to be honest, I wanted to smoke again but it had nothing to do with the NEED for nicotine but out of habit of what to do after a big meal etc. Good Luck with it though, whichever way you chose.
Just QUIT! I did and It was the best thing I ever did!! Everytime you light up, tell yourself how bad it tastes. Continue doing this and really mean it , soon you won-t want one! cut down as you go. Also associate it with something painfull, a pinch,pinprick, finger in a door, smash a toe, when you light up (not enough to cause injury), just enough to make you wince. It will help you Quit!!
Just quit cold turkey and get rid of any remaining cigarettes. If they aren-t there you won-t be tempted.
I need to quit smoking any suggestions on how to go about it? -