I recently quit smoking, but i have the odd herbal ciggie, do they do any harm? -

Monday, September 11, 2017

I recently quit smoking, but i have the odd herbal ciggie, do they do any harm? -


Any type of smoke affects the lungs. Remember, if you are not using a filter of any kind then you are getting even more carcinogens (cancer-causing agents) than you would from a normal cigarette.

-Herbal- cigs (cannabis) is 7x-s more harmful than regular cigarettes. Congrats on quitting, though. I need to do that myself.

JM
Is inhaling smoke healthy? Uh, Duh, No!
RN
what, cannabis? probably safer than smoking heroin xx
smoke of any kind is a carcinogen.... but if they don-t have nicotine at least you are not continuing the physical addiction just the habit. but yes they are harmful to your health
I recently quit smoking, but i have the odd herbal ciggie, do they do any harm? -