I quit smoking for about 10 days now. Ive had pretty bad gas since then. Is this due to me not smoking? -

Friday, September 8, 2017

I quit smoking for about 10 days now. Ive had pretty bad gas since then. Is this due to me not smoking? -


I quit smoking about 10 days ago. For the last week or so I-ve had horrible gas all day long and it-s also led to a little bit of constipation. I was wondering if this is mainly due to the non smoking part or maybe that my diet has changed? Or has anyone else who has quit smoking experienced bad gas as a side effect?
i havent had a smoke in about a week and im starting to get some pretty nasty gas. so maybe
Sounds like common withdrawal symptoms to me, so I-d say it does have to do with your quitting smoking. It-s just your body reacting to the lack of nicotine in your body. You-ll adjust to it soon. :)
I had the same problem when I was a youngster. All you need to do is take all of your excess cigarettes and carefully insert then up your rectum. This will block your gas, and help you dispose of your extra cigarettes.
I quit smoking for about 10 days now. Ive had pretty bad gas since then. Is this due to me not smoking? -