Why is so hard to motivate yourself to go to the gym or eat healtier foods or try to quit smoking? -

Monday, September 18, 2017

Why is so hard to motivate yourself to go to the gym or eat healtier foods or try to quit smoking? -


Inertia
I lost alot of weight last year, and gained it all back, so I know I-m capable of it, but I just can-t get motivated this time.So, I don-t know the answer, but, I sure feel the question!
well smoking is physically addictive, unhealthly food can be mentally addictive, and not going to the gym is just lazyness
The simple answer to that is probably you are happy.... to make changes are hard, and you can only do it if you really want. I can relate to your question my self as probably most of the yahoo users.....
Do what makes you happy.... life-s too short
i think aside from will power, it will help you most if you have some buddies / support group whom you can share your passions with for giving up something. one advantage of this is that you-ll have someone to constantly remind you and assure you that you-re on the right track. besides, they may also share your sentiments about the giving-it-up thing too.
well, with ciggis you feel the mental urge 4 em, as much as the physicall urge.
I think that it is hard to make changes in your life. Things are always happening to drive you off track. For example, if you have been good about going to the gym and eating right, and then WHAM something rotten happens at work or at home and you just fall back into bad habits. I have lost and gained weight over and over again and am still smoking. No good answers for you but I feel your pain!
do you have a target? enter a 10 k race! keep on running.
Its called LAZINESS, if u really want to lose the weight you would show great amount of determination
Why is so hard to motivate yourself to go to the gym or eat healtier foods or try to quit smoking? -