I used hypnosis to quit smoking, so i know it works. can hypnosis help me with music? know of a good recording -

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

I used hypnosis to quit smoking, so i know it works. can hypnosis help me with music? know of a good recording -


For What? To learn music? Or music to be hypnotized by?
For something hypnotic like you might try
White Noise Meditation album Water Fall Entrainment
Luna Mystica by Angels of Venice
or maybe some Tibetan Chakra Meditations

So guitar zero for a reason? If you would like some great guitar music check out Jesse Cook. My favorites are Breathing Below Surface, Olodum, Virtue, but they are all good. I also like Behzad-s Endless Passion.
I run and operate a blog about hypnosis. I started a new thread about hypnosis and quit smoking. I want you to share your opinion about it with my blog which will be helpful for the readers reading my blog. check my blog @
http://hypnosis-knowthyself.blogspot.com…

You can leave comment at the end of blog. Hope you will find all information at my blog that you are looking for.
Possibly but don-t start to rely on hypnosis for everything.
Practice is the only thing that will help you, with regards to music.
seriously doubt it
I used hypnosis to quit smoking, so i know it works. can hypnosis help me with music? know of a good recording -