Does an intervention work to get a loved one to quit smoking? -

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Does an intervention work to get a loved one to quit smoking? -


My loved one has tried and tried to quit for years and now has a disease where she must quit but wants to do it her own way which is not working. She won-t listen to any advice or suggestions. My family wants to step in and do an intervention like is sometimes done with alcoholics or drug addicicts. Any advice?
Take a quick click to a great website,
http://www.whyquit.com

They gave me the courage and ammunition to quit cold turkey January 11, 2007! Never Take Another Puff!!

Free Videos and stories of people just like your loved one is what they need. I think you will be amazed!
I would think it would depend on her personality. Would she understand why you-re doing it? Or would she be insulted?

Myself, I-d probably smoke ten times as much if someone did that to me, just to show them to leave me alone. Of course, I-m somewhat of an a$$. Maybe she would react better.
It works as long as the person knows you love them and only want the best for them. Me and my friends did it for my brother and it worked quite well, he doesn-t smoke any more and is more healthy than he ever was before.
Does an intervention work to get a loved one to quit smoking? -