Non smokers, why do you think you know best how to quit smoking? -

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Non smokers, why do you think you know best how to quit smoking? -


I am a smoker and have tried 3 different times to quit since Aug 2006 and have acquired 30+days at a time but always let something or someone cause me to start up again. . . .I-m not done,I quit drinking 10+yrs ago and I-m GONNA beat this smoking deal as well.
I have gotten the advise from smokers ,those who have quit smoking and non smokers alike on how to stay stopped. . . Oh Boy!
Sometimes I think it is like you have been told by someone else,non smokers don-t know how addictive smoking is. It is compared to being addicted to heroine.
I think too that non smokers think they are smarter people. Not just because they never picked up smoking but smarter in general.
Alot of non smokers I have been around seem to be just very critical people and seem to just have that Holier Than Thou attitude.
Take a look at alot of those -non-smokers-. Some use dip,some smoke cigars,some smoke pipes and truth be know,in this day and time there ARE some of these -non-smokers- who partake of things other than tobacco. . .if you get my drift.
There are too those -non-smokers- who have their own vices. . . too much spending,too much eating,too much drinking etc and as they saying goes. . .-The first one without sin,cast the first stone-.
I wish I would have NEVER picked up cigarettes but the fact is that I did and I have to deal with that but that doesn-t make me the scum of the earth as non-smokers will try to make me feel like.
This is a Country with a guarantee of Personal Rights. . .as every day goes by,these -non-smokers- take more and more of the rights of us smokers and our rights are getting lesser and lesser and I accept that because of the health problems from second hand smoke etc but come one,smokers actually pay more taxes than the non-smokers because of cigarette taxes which in the State of TX just went up a $1.00pk so these people need to realize that they too get benefits from us -Scums of the Earth-.
When I am able to finally give up cigarettes I sincerely hope that as with alcohol I NEVER become one of those Self Righteous I Did it therefore you should be able to do it type of person. . . .NO ONE IS BETTER THAN ANOTHER! ! ! !
I smoked for over 55 years, I quit a 5 pack a day habit

Not to many smoke more than that and live

A you smoke how much?

Remeber too, Non smokers might have had a family member die
because of smoking

About 24% of the non smokers who have COPD are victims of second hand smoke
Because a lot of nonsmokers never smoked, they are unaware of how addictive it is.

I have never smoked, but I know that my husband has struggled with it and has been difficult to quit.
because we were clever enough not to start
Because I was a smoker !

There you go for more info :
http://index-go.com/health_fitness_medic…

a lot of non smokers only know the facts, such as : Smoking is very harmful to your body and to others. Smoking Kills. Its dangerous -

But they don-t realize how addictive the nicotine is. It becomes almost all consuming, because you need it so badly.
Actually, I don-t think I know best. I-ve never smoked, so I don-t have a clue as to how to quit. I do have sense enough to know that smoking is an addiction, and all addictions are hard to beat.
because we dont smoke and dont indulge on that addiction
I know how to quit because I quite smoking after 18 years
Because I used to be a smoker...now I am a non-smoker ;)
i dont know why but i do! I guess because we really care for the people and want them to quit
Non smokers, why do you think you know best how to quit smoking? -