How do i get my friend to quit smoking..? -

Thursday, September 1, 2016

How do i get my friend to quit smoking..? -


ok so im a teenager and my friend started smoking, and he drinks and has tried pot-weed. I keep telling him how stupid he is and that this could kill him but he wont listen. he just thinks hes cool. so what do i do?
cut the bud off a cigarette and make him eat it, hell never want one again. and it shouldnt make him want pot or weed etc.
Hey,

I had seen a guy mentioning a site
http://healthexercisepro.com/


I also went there and the site has got some very nice articles. I really liked the site. I think all the guys who want to quit smoking should have peep in there. It has got lots of articles on quit smoking and health exercise.

Awesome site.

Try it out
Telling him he-s stupid won-t work. You can-t shame a person into quitting. You could try telling him that you worry about him and care about his health, but, in the long run, it-s got to be up to him to decide to quit.
i totally understand. You can-t convince him. if cigarrettes are so -cool- then make him eat one see if he still think they-re COOL. or if he doesn-t listen just throw them all in the trash. lol i have no idea how that-ll work. just trying to help! :)
Tell him that it is not good and get him addicted to something like come or try an old wives tail.
How do i get my friend to quit smoking..? -